AOL Shield Pro is known for various things such as online shopping purpose, social media tasks, banking tasks without any concerns. Here we will show you how to Uninstall AOL Shield Pro in a few easy steps. Below are instructions to help users perform the steps.
Steps to Install or Uninstall AOL Shield Pro are
Part 1: This part will teach you how to install AOL Shield Pro
Follow all these procedures to Install AOL Shield Pro:
- The first thing is to download AOL Shield Pro from the product download page of AOL
- Now, follow instructions carefully to install the AOL Shield Pro
- While users are installing, they need to take different strides for various programs
Part 2: This part is all about how to uninstall the Shield Pro
To uninstall AOL Shield Pro, follow the below steps:
- On the AOL Shield Pro, access the desktop shortcut icon to right-click on it.
- A menu will open, users will have to select and click on “Open file location.”
- Here, you will see that the AOL Shield Pro folder will open automatically. Double click to uninstall.exe which will follow the process to un-install AOL Shield Pro.
- When the computer will prompt users with a message “Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your PC?’ they have to click on “Yes.”
- Now follow all the on-screen prompt that will appear to uninstall.
- At last, users have to restart the computer to easily complete the uninstallation process
Related Post: How To Change AOL Spam Filter Settings?
For more problems, connect with technicians to world-class support solutions
Dial our AOL technicians who are working at AOL Support Number to deliver users apt solutions for any level issue that arises in the email application. Connect to our team and experience a world-class solution. We do educate customers about every cause of the problem so that they do not face the same issue again and again in future.