The blog will discuss issues that arise in the Thunderbird email. These errors further lead to application freeze as well as subsequent shutdowns. This blog will discuss solutions to Fix Common Thunderbird Errors that are easy for users to apply as well. If users are working with Thunderbird then, there are a number of add-ons available to install and utilize to customize this emailing experience.
Steps to Fix Common Thunderbird errors are:
- Unable to delete messages
- Open “Profile folder” by clicking on the “Menu” button
- Select “Help” icon click “Troubleshooting Information” icon.
- Now, tap “Show Folder” button which is visible under “Application Basics” option. This window will further display all available profile files.
- Next, close the Thunderbird application and open “Mail folder” or “ImapMail folder”
- Open up the folder with an incoming mail server name which will appear as “imap.googlemail.com or pop.googlemail.com”.
- Select “Trash” icon and “msf files” to erase them.
- Restart the Thunderbird now.
- In the case of IMAP, a new Trash folder will automatically be generated by Thunderbird.
- Difficult to send email messages
- Enable SMTP Authentication for the login to be successful.
Reasons to approach our solutions are:
- We think ahead
- Technicians are backed thorough knowledge
- 24/7*365 days assistance as and when needed
- Customer’s Feedback
- True results
- We do understand the needs of our customers
- Highly focused in our work
Related Post: How To Fix Thunderbird Email Error 5.7.1?
Connect to Thunderbird technical team for prompt response to problems arising in the email
Connect with our technicians at Thunderbird Email Customer Service Number +1-855-465-0984 who are available 24/7 hours to assist users. Our skilled experts have in-depth knowledge about every issue in this email. Feel free to connect with our technocrats.