This is basically an internal error faced by Outlook users. Microsoft Outlook depends on offline storage table which is an OST and Personal Storage Table which stands for PST files for storing complete mail data to the local machine. If these things go wrong then, the users will come across with the above mentioned issue and their Outlook will not function properly. It will display an error message as “Outlook Internal error code=0000000E”. Either of the cases are responsible for such problems that include OST file corruption and the other one is Synchronization problems between Exchange Server and OST file. Follow instructions to Fix Outlook Error 0000000E.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 0000000E
- As we all know that the interruption while going ahead with the synchronization process can be the issue of this error and yes efficiency level of offline storage file gets influenced. Below are steps to overcome the error code.
- The first step is to choose to close the MS Outlook if they are already in use.
- Navigate to the drive, where Scanost.exe is found located. If the location is unknown, then perform Windows Search and type the scanost.exe in the provided field.
- Once this file is found, users need to double click in it to easily access the utility. Go to the general tab to click the ‘Properties’ button and select the ‘Outlook’ option from the dropdown menu list of ‘Always use this profile’ option.
- Click “OK’ button to proceed further. Selection is to be made regarding the file if users wish to scan from the “Profile Name” list. Click the “Connect” icon if prompted to ‘Work Offline’ or ‘Connect’.
- Now, select the errors that need to be repaired and perform a check by selecting a check box to allow the utility to automatically correct all the errors. Click to choose the “Begin Scan of files” icon.
Related Post:- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0xc0000005?
Call us at Outlook Customer Support Number for immediate results
Get in touch with us at Outlook Customer Care Number for immediate response to all related issues. We are available 24 hours a day to assist users in fixing up smallest to smallest Outlook issues in just a call away. For any issue, our Outlook expert technical team is backed by skilled technicians who solves issues from its deep inside.