Step to Connect an Android to an Outlook
Turn the Android device into a personal information manager by simply syncing it with the Microsoft’s companion app carefully. As researched by a team of Outlook Customer Support Number +1-855-465-0984 , using the app with any of the email providers and accessing information from multiple accounts by enabling the Outlook a user’s primary inbox is essential.Connect an Android to an Outlook So, next download the Microsoft Outlook from Google Play store to get started simply
Let’s have a look in all the below steps guided by Outlook Tech Support professionals.
This Method Deals with Syncing Process with the Microsoft Outlook app
- Tap on the Google Play icon first
- Next, tap on the search bar which is located right at the top of the computer screen.
- Type the word “Outlook” in the search box.
- A user is required to tap on the green “Install” button to smoothly proceed ahead with the process.
- Tap on the green “Open” button again.
- Typing the email address which a user wishes to sync is required.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Next, tap on the blue “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Sign in” option.
- Tap on the “Allow” button next.
Syncing Process of Multiple Accounts with the Help of Outlook
- Simply tap on the Microsoft Outlook icon to proceed easily.
- Tap on the gear icon next.
- Click on the “Add Account”.
- Next, just click on the “Add an email account” option.
- Tap the “Add a storage account” which is an optional choice for users.
- Tap on the “Allow” button.
- Scroll down to “Mail” option next
- Scroll down to “Calendar” afterwards
- At last, simply tap on the white arrow.
Follow all these mention above A Manual Guide to Connect an Android to an Outlook by Outlook Helpline Phone Number expert. just dial our toll-free number +1-855-465-0984 for online solution.