Working with your personal folders with the Microsoft Outlook 2010 email account encourages users to store messages offline in safe mode to avoid automatic archive and sudden deletion processes. An addition of personal folder in the Outlook is known as PST folder which is quick and easy to use.How to Create a PST File in Outlook 2010?
Below are few guidelines described by Outlook Customer Support team about the addition of a PST to Outlook 2010:
This process is described by using the “File” Tab option:
- First, you need to launch Microsoft Outlook 2010, either by searching it in the list of programs given under the start button or simply by double-clicking on its desktop icon.
- Click on the File tab located right in the top left corner of the Microsoft Outlook window ribbon:
- This ribbon is described as a new term for Microsoft Office applications’ main toolbars.
- The professional team working on Outlook Technical Support +1-855-465-0984 defines it as a part of Microsoft redesigning process to make them more intuitive, concise and organized in better ways. This process is defined as a creation a PST file.
- Next, select the Account Settings tab.
- Then, a user is supposed to choose “Account Settings” option from the list of given options located just in the left side of the pop-up window.
- Next, searching is required to find out the “New” button in the upper left corner of this window and then click on it. This task will create a PST file.
- It will lead to storing process of your main personal folder in the window.
- Enter a name for the new folder which you have created just now.
- At last, simply click in the “OK” option and then click on the “Close” button.
We are an experienced team of professionals having wide experience in delivering our users an advanced Outlook Customer Support Service help on instant basis. Our team deals with wide range of Outlook issues such as Forgot Outlook Password, Outlook Password Reset, Change Outlook Password and Outlook Password Recovery problems without affecting your mail working performance. Our customer support team detects each and every problem of Outlook mail and resolves those issues instantly as per the user’s availability. So, come and explore our services at our toll-free number.