Outlook Mac 2016 often encounters one of the most common error code known as Fix Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253 which displays an error message as Connection to the Server failed or was dropped. But as expert team of Outlook Support Number +1-855-465-0984 professionals say that this error has full capability to restrict Mac Outlook user from directly sending email but it can easily receive e-mail. This issue occurs without any warning, by leaving users clueless of the responsible reasons for this error. The below blog will be discussing few possible steps to resolve the Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253.
Knowing the Fact about Error Code 3253
The Error 3253 occurs at the time of failure of the connection to the server which creates a problem to users who are sending emails. Other possible reasons of this error code 3253 are:
- Large size of your sent email folders
- Set-up of an incorrect information of Outlook account to the Internet email account
- Corrupted issues of the Outlook Mac 2016
Steps to Resolve Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253
Related Post:- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 17897 on Mac 2011?
Step1: We need to set up an email account in a new profile in Outlook 2016 by following below steps:
- Go to the “Applications” Folder by using the “Finder” option
- Right-click on the “MS Outlook” icon and the tap on the “Show Package Contents” section
- Go to the “Contents >> Shared Support” area and double-click on the “Outlook Profile Manager” option.
- Click on the “Create a new profile” button and then enter the name of your new profile as guided by a team of Outlook Technical Support experts.
Step2: Set up an Email Account in the New Outlook Profile by Following below Steps:
- Select the “Add account” option which is located in the “set up” page
- Next, users are advised to choose the desired account type to easily add below options according to their choice: Exchange/Office 365 or Other Email (IMAP/POP)
- Enter the detailed of your information needed which is required for the account and tap on the Add Account
- Click on the “Accounts” option which is located right under the “Tools” Tab to easily add more email accounts. Below are few of them:
- Adding an Exchange Account. To do this perform the below points:
- For this, first click on the “Add” option which is present at the bottom left corner of the screen and then select the “Exchange” option.
- Enter the “information” which is related to the “Exchange” account. User can therefore configure all the account automatically by just selecting the “Configure automatically” icon and then click on the “Add “account.
2.Adding an IMAP or POP account. Take a look on below described steps
- Select the “Other Email” option simply by clicking on the “Add” option and then enter the “account details”.
- Next, just click on the “Add account” icon.
Here your process to resolve the Outlook Mac 2016 error code 3253 completes. But still if any issue is faced by you, simply get in touch with our Outlook Customer Support professional team right away.