The Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 usually occurs while transmitting emails that include sending and receiving of mails. This error can lead to dangerous consequences that may increase the risk of data loss of users. It can further make the Outlook PST File inaccessible for users after reaching out to a specific type of file corruption. Other earlier signs of the error are “slow Outlook processing, freezing MS Outlook and Outlook hanging issues. Below is a well written blog by expert professionals who will guide users about Fix Outlook Sending Receiving Error 0x800ccc92
Below are several other reasons of error 0x800CCC92 in Outlook:
- Incorrect username and password info
- Wrongly assigned Outlook settings while configuring user’s account
- Oversized PST File
- Regular failure issue of POP3 & SMTP protocols from the server
- Improper synchronization between both Outlook and the server
- Virus affected Outlook emails existence
Steps to fix Outlook sending receiving error 0x800ccc92
Step1: Reset/updating a new password
- Check for your Outlook settings and make sure that both POP3 or SMTP login details, password and all the basic server info are accurate when typed
- If users are still getting the Outlook error 0x800ccc92 then, it may be a possible sign that the password has been changed. To check this, please login to the web account by entering details and if it is right then, just with the same login details. If it does not work, resetting a new password for Outlook account is advised.
- Follow the below given path to reset your Outlook account password:
File >> Info >> Account Settings >> Select the email address >> Change >> Update the new password
Step2: Run the “Inbox Repair” tool to make corrupted PST file function accurately
Deep observation of Outlook professionals suggest users that corruption in PST file can also be a main cause of this error. Enforcing into the repair process on these damaged PST file is considered as an instant resolution which will work at its best. This process will further prevent your PST file from getting damaged.
Step3: Maintaining a proper size of the Outlook Data File
Oversized PST file is sure to become as one of the prime reasons of this particular error in the Outlook account. So, taking good care of the PST file will further prevent Outlook data file from errors by reducing or adjusting the size of Outlook PST file and thus will optimize the performance of the account in terms of working as well as indexing.
Call us at Outlook Tech Support Phone Number +1-855-465-0984 department for further queries anytime. We are available for our users to help them overcome their Outlook issues.