To Fix Outlook Most Common Errors connect with Outlook Customer Service team experts. Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email software developed by Microsoft. It is often observed that when you try to perform the Auto Archive of data in Microsoft Outlook then you will get error message “Error while archiving folder”.
Below are the steps given by the Outlook Helpline Number to resolve the error message “Error while archiving folder” in Microsoft Outlook:
- Modifying the Registry
- Examine the Full Archive.pst
- Fix the Archive File
Step by Step Instructions for Fixing Error Message “Error While Archiving Folder”, in Microsoft Outlook.
Modifying the Registry
- Click on the registry editor and find the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Office11.0Outlook.
- Next navigate to ‘New’ which is exists in the Edit menu.
- After that click on the DWORD Value.
- Now you need to input “Allow Unicode to Ansi Archive Data” Loss.
- Then push ‘Enter’ key.
- Now right click in the ‘Allow Unicode to Ansi Archive Data Loss’.
- From there you need to click on the ‘Modify’. You have to then input 1 in the Value data and click on ‘OK’.
Examine the Full Archive.pst
- MS Outlook will show error while archiving of data when the archive.pst file will finish. After that, when you try to archive data, the error message will displays.
- In MS Outlook 2003-2007, the archive file capacity is twenty GB. After examine the limit, you require performing the archiving.
Fix the Archive File
- There is also the possibility that the archive.pst file will be corrupt. Then you cannot able to do the archiving of data in the MS Outlook.
- You also require to deploying the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) for diagnosing of errors. If this does not fix the problem, then attempt to remove it and make a new one.
Call Outlook Technical Support Phone Number toll-free number +1-855-465-0984 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the Our Hotmail Technical Support expert.