You can easily convert your Android smartphone into a personal information manager by synchronization it with MS Outlook app. You can use this app with almost all the email service providers and able to access information from your various email accounts by setting Outlook as your primary inbox. For instant tech support to connect your Android smartphone to the MS Outlook, contact Outlook Customer Support.
Given below, the two methods to connect an Android Device to Outlook.
Method 1: Sync Various Email Accounts With MS Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook by looking it in your smartphone’s list of applications.
- Then click at the gear icon.
- Then click at “Add Account”. Click at “Add an email account” and add all of your email accounts.
- Now modify the default account.
- Make an Outlook signature that will displays all the outgoing messages sent from this app.
- Then click at the white arrow. Congratulations! Your email accounts have been synchronized.
Method 2: Sync with the MS Outlook App
- Click on the MS Outlook app.
- Input the email address that you wish to synchronize.
- Next click at “Continue”.
- Also input your email account password in the text field.
- Click at “Sign in” and tap on “Allow” button.
- Push this button and it will sync MS Outlook with your Android device.
- After the synchronization is finished, you can easily access your shared calendars, documents, emails, and contacts, right from the applications dashboard.
Why You Should Call to Microsoft Outlook Technical Support ?
Dial our Outlook Customer Care Number +1-855-465-0984 to get remote quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Outlook Email. We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers. Call us on our toll-free number and will receive our online remote technical help service at highly reasonable prices. We ensure you guaranteed results at a short span of time.