The Gmail Error Code 79269 or is a common problem occurs when users send an email on Gmail. The Error Code 79269 is a Server error occurred, which indicating email was not sent to the proper address. The main thing is that SMTP server not allowing the message to deliver the entered email address. The reasons may include, incorrect email address typed, Incorrect SMTP Server settings, Cache or cookie issues, Virus or malware problem, and Browser Extensions or add-ons issue, etc. So, if you are one of those users who is facing the same Error Code 79269 when you trying to send an email on your Gmail, then don’t worry about it. You can simply Fix Gmail Error Code 79269 by just pursuing the simple steps.
Steps to Fix Gmail Error Code 79269:-
Related Post:- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 10060?
Step 1: -Check SMTP Setting
Firstly, you should check your SMTP settings in order to verify the correct setting by the following way:-
- Open your Gmail settings.
- Then go to the SMTP Server setting section.
- There you will have to check the settings.
- Make sure there should be Gmail’s Default SMTP Settings include as:-
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. [email protected])
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
- After checking close the windows.
- Now try to send an email from your Gmail account, and check the error is resolved.
- If is not fixed, then you should try to the next step.
Step2: – Check Your Email Address
- Often, the error code occurs, due to wrongly inserted or incorrect email address of the recipient.
- Make sure that the recipient’s email address is correct. Or if it’s not correct, then you need to insert or type the correct email address.
- Once you have typed email address, then you should try sending the email again.
Step3: Clear Caches & Cookies
You should try to clean all the caches as well as cookies from your browser, that you are currently running for accessing the Gmail account.
Step 4: Available Updated
You should try to check for the available updates in your operating system. If it is needed further, then update it then only. Sometimes this error happens due to malware older version of a version.
I hope all the above steps will help to fix this problem.
If the Gmail Error Code 79269 is still persisting, then you may need to contact with Gmail customer support for getting instant assistance
Dial Gmail Customer Support Phone Number To Get 24×7 Immediate Help:-
You can phone at Gmail Customer Support Phone Number +1-855-465-0984 and easily combine with our skilled and qualified technical support experts. This number is accessible 24×7/365 days throughout the year for your help. So you can connect with professional anytime and gain the excellent and reliable solutions to fix other kinds of Gmail related technical error or issues. Hence, call now for further help for Gmail queries.