We all know that the Hotmail has been merged into the Outlook.com Microsoft Account services long back. Often while working with the Outlook account it has been observed that users come across suspicious activities and encounters a phase like they have been locked out of their account. Followed by previous mentioned suspicious activities, users receive unfamiliar emails sent from their address or from any other unauthorized purchases associated with their account. Such issues are a definite symbol of hacked Outlook account. So, to Fix Hacked Outlook Account, users are advised to navigate to the Microsoft account recovery page and then, select the “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account” icon to begin the recovery process. And also it is advised to create a strong password while resetting the account. This is just a basic step. Nut here we will guide users about ways to get of this hacked account issue with appropriate steps.
Steps to Fix Hacked Outlook Account
Related Blog- How to Fix Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed?
Step 1: Login into the account
- If users are in a position to still get access to their account then, a quick password change is the easiest way to regain the login access.
Step 2: Access all settings
- Now the second step is to press the gear button which is found just upper left corner next corner and is just next to your account name.
Step 3: Access the “More Mail Settings”
- Now get access to the “more mail settings” icon which is will appear as the fourth option just below the color swatches and will navigate you to an “options” page.
Step 4: Account Details
- The next step is to hit on the “account details” to access the language menu which will appear as the first option just under the “Managing Your Account” header icon.
- Tap on the “Change Password” icon. It’s a button which will be found just under the “Password and security info” header section and will open the password form.
Step 5: Entering the password
- Enter the old and new passwords into the text fields given in front of you and then, press the “Save” icon now.
- Now enter the new password twice to make sure that there are no typing errors. Passwords should contain 8 characters minimum including uppercase letters, smaller case letters and alphanumeric codes. Be careful while typing the password as it is case sensitive.
Step 6: Login into the account
- At last, you can now login into the account to simply verify all the made changes.
Get in touch at Outlook Helpline Number to solve Outlook issues faster!
We as a team of talented and skilled technicians are available for users 24*7 hours at Outlook Helpline Number +1-855-465-0984 to assist them in solving Outlook account issues. Users are encouraged to call out technicians if they face any kind of Outlook issues to experience our world-class support solutions. Call us now and get your queries resolved faster.