The Hotmail error code 403 is usually an issue which arises due to forbidden access errors. This happens while watching videos, sending emails, etc. in the PC device. Users when they does not have any index page and is also suffering from permission issues. We have penned down few steps below to Fix Hotmail Error Code 403.
Steps to Fix Hotmail Error Code 403
Step 1: Administrative tools icon
- Go to the start button and then click on the “control panel to select it
- Users are needed to double click on the administrative tools icon. Double click the “internet information service” which can be easily located in the consoles section. The process will open the IIS settings
- Right click on that particular directory from which the web server iOS getting the error 403 and then click the “properties” icon in the menu section
Step 2: Access the properties page
- Tap the “Directory Security” icon which is located in the Properties window and then, hit the “edit button located in the “Anonymous Access” section. In this window, you need to go for a check of a box which will display a message by saying “Anonymous Access.” when this appears, just click the “OK” button to return to the “Properties” window.
- Tap the “Home Directory” icon located in the Properties window. Ensure that there are no other check boxes except the one appearing as a “Read” text. This should be checked in the “Permissions” section properly. Further, users will be allowed to read as well as browse emails continuously. Click the “OK” button at last.
- Verify all the made changes by simply opening the email or web browser and again enter the website domain in the address bar.
Call us at Hotmail Customer Support Number to fix your problems with our technicians
Get connected to our technicians at Hotmail Customer Support Number +1-855-465-0984 and fox your Hotmail email queries by our expert technical team. We are available 24*7 hours to assist you with all possible solutions with us. Call us now and get the right kind of answer.