Error message 0x800ccc78 commonly happens at the time when the message called “unknown error” appears in the mail while making it seems impossible to diagnose and fix them by users. There are few simple setting changes that should be followed by the users to make Outlook run again and get Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc78 out of their way. Below steps are guided by a team of expert Outlook Tech Support professionals with promising results
Method 1: setting up process via SMTP Server
- Open up the Outlook like any other normal email system.
- Next, simply click on the “Tools” option and then click on the “Account Settings” options
- Selection of an “Email” tab is essential for users which is located in the Account Settings section.
- Then a user is required to choose the option named as “More Settings” right from the lower-right corner and then they will be asked to click on the “Outgoing” option which appears in front of you.
- Ensure that the outgoing settings are correctly done to avoid further technical glitch
- Click on the “OK” button in order to leave the settings and then carefully get back to outlook email.
- At last, a user is recommended to restart the Outlook mail and try to send a message.
Method 2 is all about Resetting of the Outgoing Port which is guided by out professionals Outlook support number experts
- Return to the “Account Settings” option
- Next, you are supposed to click on the “Next for View” option to get to the next email account smoothly.
- After, simply tap or double click on the email account in question and then tight away click on the “More Settings” option.
- After that, just click on the “Advanced” tab to go ahead with the process smoothly
- Setting up of the port number for the “Outgoing Server” to 587 is essential for every user using Outlook mail.
Method 3: Fixing of a Broken PST File
- Try out all the previous two methods before attempting a PST fix method for better clarity of what had been done in these two processes.
- Open up the PST repair program carefully.
- Open up the Outlook email to easily search for the location of the PST files
- Next, you are required to carefully return to the PST repair program and then locate the .pst file which had been recently found.
- Next, simply hit on the “Start” button and then carefully follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Open up the Outlook email with the new PST file which is available.
Our Outlook Helpline Number is available for different group of customers using different devices worldwide that meet their daily demands for various working requirements. We believe in customer satisfaction and make sure that we have a track record of highest success rate to identify customer’s problem and solve them successfully. If you are looking for online assistance to resolve your problem, you can call us on our toll-free number and we will get back to you with Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number with the best customer care support at reasonable charges