Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219 is a common issue which is followed by Error 0x8DE00005 (that is the HEX Code). When this error occurs, that means your Windows Live Mail can’t connect to the Hotmail/Outlook or MSN servers to retrieve your mail. So, when individuals start Live Mail synced with Outlook/Hotmail account and suddenly they can’t send emails and receiving this error code, then they do not need to worry, as they can easily Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219.
According to our experienced and certified, Outlook technical support technicians, the main cause of the issue is associated with the two type of authentication which are using the same credentials simultaneously. One credential is used for the sign-in and the other for the mail server.
Error 3219 is annoying users that have configured WLM for connecting and syncing mail by the Secure HTTPS link. The actual reason is with WLM overloading & updating, thus it’s advised to configure accounts by IMAP or POP, those individual’s using e-mail apps, like as Windows Live Mail. Thus, if any user is facing the same issue and wants to troubleshoot Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219 or server error 0x8DE00005 on Windows, then they need to re-configure their mail account.
Here the blog will provide instruction on how to deal with Error 3219, efficiently. Follow the below-given steps to re-configure account.
Steps To Fix Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219:-
- To re-configure your account, first, you have to hit on the “Accounts” tab and then click on “+ Symbol” with @ sign.
- Then you need to enter your “email address”, and “password” in the respective text boxes.
- Type the “display name” for your sent message in the display text box.
- Next, you have to tick the checkbox for “Manually Configure Server Settings”.
- Press on “Next” button.
- Underneath “Incoming Server Information” section, in the “Server Type field”, you have to choose “IMAP” option from a drop-down list.
- In the “Server Address field”, you have to type “imap-mail.outlook.com” and in the port type “993”.
- Tick the checkbox for”Requires a secure connection SSL”.
- Underneath “Outgoing Server Information” section, in the “Server Address field” you have to type smtp-mail.outlook.com and in the port option, type “587”.
- Tick the checkboxes for “Requires a secure connection SSL” and “Requires Authentication”.
- Press on “Next”.
- Now you have been completed the process. Then it’s time to view a new account that added in the left pane of the Windows Live Mail.
- If you want to move messages from the previously added account, then you can drag messages and drop them to the respective folders.
Now all your messages will be re-downloaded, except for “Sent Messages” that you can drag and drop.
Once your account is set up, you can remove the previous account just by right-clicking on it and then choose “Remove Account“.
Get 24×7 Outlook Customer Support For Prompt Assistance
If you face any problem to follow the above re-configure account steps or have any other Outlook/Window live mail account errors/issues, then get in touch with our proficient Outlook customer support techies at dialing Outlook Help, which is available 24×7 days. Our certified and skilled technicians can provide the best technical support service to all major Window live mail issues/errors with 100% guaranteed solutions. Hence, we provide Email, Phone, Online Live Chat, and Remote supports to solve Outlook/ Windows live mail errors/issues.